Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday



I haven't participated in WFMW in months I think. I don't know why, maybe I just couldn't find the inspiration? Anyway, I'm back!

One of my favorite kitchen items is the Pampered Chef Cut-N-Seal. It has got to be one of the best kitchen inventions. I can get my daughter to eat sandwhiches like crazy when I use this thing.



It is so easy to use too! All you have to do is is make an indentation in the middle of the bread with your fingers, and fill with whatever filling you want. I usually use peanut butter though. Then place the top piece of bread on top, and center the Cut-N-Seal on top. Press down the base, all the way through the bread, and then press the plunger down.

When you take the Cut-N-Seal off, you should have a perfectly crimped edge sealed sandwich. The kids love them, and I love them because it gets them to eat. The kids love them because it is different from the ordinary squares or triangles, it's a novelty to them. So I don't use it all the time, in case they get tired of it, but I do use it quite often.

I've also used these "circle sandwiches" to take on outings with us. I just made them the night before and froze them, and then pulled them out the next morning. They thaw easily, and they're a healthier alternative to Smucker's Uncrustables.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ooh, wow. I've never even heard of this thing!

Powered By Blogger