Thursday, August 20, 2009

Check Out My Clubs

I apologize for not having posted since last Saturday. Life just kind of got away from me, I had a bit of writer's block, and we were pretty busy. I'm back in the game now though.

Check out these babies! My husband calls them clubs because they could be weapons of mass destruction. When my 3 year old saw them she said with wonder in her voice, "Mommy, look at the giant pickle!"



Thanks to my friend Sara, I was gifted with these two huge Zucchinis to do with as I pleased. They're each a respectable 22 inches long! I plan to grate most of them and freeze it for future use in sauces, baking and what not.

What do you do with your Zucchini?

1 comment:

Liss said...

Chocolate Zucchini cake, zucchini slice, sausage pie, vegetarian nachos, corn and zucchini fritters!

Can't wait 'til our summer crop reaps rewards like that!

Powered By Blogger