Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Days

We got tons of snow today!! School was cancelled today, and tomorrow too! I am all set to wrap some Christmas gifts tonight and I will be watching a Christmas movie at the same time. The kids had a great time in the snow today, they probably spent a few hours out there making a few snowmen, having snowball fights and making snow angels. And now I get to listen to them laugh at watching classic Mr. Bean (thank you Netflix!!). Love Mr Bean, he is hilarious...thanks to a teacher of mine in high school, Mr. De Jager, I have a love of Mr. Bean, and Wallace and Gromit, both of which my kids love.

We're counting down the days now till the man of the house comes home. It has been far, far too long since he has been home. I miss the hugs and kisses. I have to say, there is nothing better than a big bear hug from your hubby and a long passionate kiss after he has been gone for 10 weeks! I can't wait till he comes home, I miss him so much. I'm really lucky this year, he will be home for our anniversary and new years, and should be home Christmas Eve.

I just wanted to do a quick update for today. I am going to put the kids to bed in a few minutes and then get started on my gift wrapping. I hope everyone else enjoyed the snow today, if you had snow!!!

2 comments:

Rina said...

We got a lot of snow too - and yes, we're LOVING it. Well, except for the driving in it factor. It's very icy.

Wallace and Gromit!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE those guys. Now you've got me on a hunt to find some to show Papa Bear. He totally won't get why I love it so much though!

I wanna take that Drama class again. And, I wish we still had that script!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I have it buried away somewhere in a box in my storage unit actually. I have no idea where though, But I know I kept it ;o)

Powered By Blogger