Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Make It From Scratch Carnival and Misc

A big big thank you to Adventures in the 100 Acre Wood, for including my post, Rachel Ray's Fudge Wreath, in this weeks edition of the Make It From Scratch Carnival!!

In other news, my husband is home and made it back safely from Portland. If you're not following the news, Portland is a disaster area with snow and ice. He got home last night right after dinner. Today we spent the day as a family and did our last minute shopping at Wal Mart and then came home and decorated our gingerbread house. The kids had a blast!! Tomorrow I have to do a bit of baking yet, I think I will make some shortbread.

Well, this is a short post, it is time to make some dinner. If I don't get to blog for a few days, Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

1 comment:

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Christmas Blessings from my "krew" to yours...

Powered By Blogger