Monday, March 17, 2008

Unpacking and Organizing

Usually when Barry leaves, I get in a funk and don't want to do anything but be lazy. I did that this past weekend. But now I have to get the house in order...there is so much to unpack and organize. This morning Aili and I have to go out for a WIC appointment, and then this afternoon I have to get some groceries, like milk and stuff for the kids' easter baskets. But my goal for today is to unpack the rest of the clothes and hang them/put in dressers. The girls' room is the worst...and hardly any of their stuff has been unpacked. All in all, i have to finish the master bedroom/bathroom, living room, computer room, kitchen, Marshall's clothes, the girls' room and clothes and the utility room. The kitchen and my bathroom only have a few things left to unpack, but the rest is pretty bad. *sigh* So I am going to add a list of stuff I need to do and then hopefully figure out how to use it. lol

I also decided to join flylady again. I have done this in the past with great success. I also need to find my flylady book...i think that it is in a box with my cookbooks. I think. I don't know where else it could be. Since i don't know how to add a link into my text, i will add it to the right with my other links.

Time to start the day...

edited to add: i put the link in, and I also added the link for Organized Home.com. I have the site owners book, it is called Houseworks, and is by Cynthia Townley Ewer. I know her through a website that I moderated for her, she is such an awesome lady. I was a big member of her sister site, organizedchristmas.com, before the message boards shut down this past Xmas.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger