Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Two Years Ago I Became A Widow


In Loving Memory
March 6th 1980-October 10th 2009

I will forever love you and keep you in my heart.

I'm finally getting around to writing this last post.  I just didn't want to write it at all.  I don't feel like I have anything I need to say to Barry...I think I've said it all a million times over over these last two years.  The time has come to say goodbye to this blog, and continue with my new one. Thank you to everyone for being such wonderful readers, and supporting me even if you didn't comment.  This blog has been such a big part of my life for over 3 years, and even more so now because it has become my outlet for my grieving.  I am ready to move on, so please come with me as I continue this journey.    If you email me then I will reply to you and give you my new blog address.  I post on there much more regularly than this one.  I have to say, I am a little sad to close this chapter in my life, but I am ready, and it is time.  

I will miss this blog and all of you.

Much love,

Joanna  

5 comments:

ToriFan13 (Samantha) said...

My husband also died at 29. Such a cruel age.

shag said...

I am 29 :<

shag said...

I am 20!!! :-(

Unknown said...

RIP Barry! ((HUGS))

Christina A. Flores said...

Omg , you never posted a pic of him before. He looks like an AWESOME guy. Remember the good times and feel blessed that you got to know him and that he gave you 4 kids. And remember, eternity is SO much longer than our short time here on earth. He'll be watching over the 5 of you and make sure you'll find happiness again, I'm sure!

Powered By Blogger