Monday, December 14, 2009

Meet My New Best Friend



I was able to get this baby on sale for only 101.91 plus tax!

How you ask me?

Well, Amazon had them on sale for $239.99, and then there is a rebate of $30. PLUS, when I cleaned out Barry's truck, I found a crap load of change. And I mean a lot. I took it to Coinstar where you can get free coin counting if you pick certain gift cards, and I picked an amazon one. With the change from his truck, I was able to get $108.08!!!! I also picked up a matching hand mixer in the same color for only $20. (not a KitchenAid, but the same red none the less).

I haven't used it yet, but I plan on it soon. I've been lusting after one of these for 10 years actually, and finally purchased one. I haven't had a new mixer in almost 5 years, so I am so excited to use this one.

I'll let you all know how it treats me!! I need to think up a good name for it. Any ideas?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanna,
Jenn Klein here! I have a kitchenaid mixer too! I use it about 3 times a week. They are stinkin amazing! Have fun!

annies home said...

wow what a great deal

Connie said...

I have one in white and it's sadly underused lately, but as soon as I find time to make cookies she'll be whirring again!

Enjoy! I've had mine for years and wouldn't trade it for anything!

Connie

Thia said...

Precious?
I've been drooling over these too, for about a year now, since I saw my first one.

Powered By Blogger