Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stuff I Wish I Could Share

I always loved sharing funny things that the kids did with Barry.  It always gave us a laugh to see what crazy crap they would come up with.

Our oldest daughter V, who will be 10 on the 8th of February, has really been spouting some winners lately.  This past week she had spelling homework to do, and decided to be lazy and make up all of her definitions.  This is what she did:


Obviously we ALL had a laugh, and I even posted it on facebook because it was so funny.

And then today, James and I were in A's room putting some stuff up on her walls and it was V's job to vacuum her shared room with her sister E.  V says "James, James, the vacuum is broken.  It won't turn on, we need a new vacuum.  I keep pressing the button but it won't turn on!!".  He went in and checked on her and had to pull me into my bedroom barely able to contain his laughter as he told me what she was doing.

She hadn't plugged it in.

That's V for you though, she is SUCH a blonde! Barry and I would always laugh about the stupid stuff she would do.  I wish I could share this stuff with him though, because I can see him in my head reacting the way he always did. Laughing and sighing at the same time.  He would have gotten a kick out of it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger