Tuesday, September 26, 2006

this computer is pissing me off, it took me like 10 minutes just to get logged into here. ugh.

I love gymboree clothes for Aili. Almost all of her wardrobe is gymboree. I want to get her a cute winter coat, and there is an adorable cow print one that i just have to have. I hope it fits! I saw the measurments on one other auction and the sleeves were the same length as the 12-18 shirts, so i think it should be ok since i have to roll those up on Aili. I measured her shoulder to her arm and it was about 8 inches. I hope i win the auction, its TDF!! I want it more than i wanted anything else i think especially since it is so original and you won't see it that often. I found some awesome stuff at the consignment shop too, all gymboree!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger