Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Superman's Fortress

Have you seen these pictures? They were found in a cave in Mexico and are just incredible. Awe inspiring! It is like there is a geode inside earth, which has obviously just been proved by the photos, but it is still so hard to believe. Just gorgeous!












I found this site via Stumble Upon. It has become my new addiction. It really helps me break up the boredom some nights, and I've found a few new favorite websites. It provides a wealth of information, jokes, pictures, history, news...anything your heart desires. I guess I have to tie it into Works For Me Wednesday? well, it works for me by breaking up my boredom! I can find anything on there. Just go to the website and sign up. If you have Mozilla Firefox like me, then you can even add a StumbleUpon toolbar. And Firefox...that's a whole other WFMW post!

Check out other WFMW posts at Rocks in My Dryer, hosted by Shannon!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool~

Thanks for sharing.

I love your blog. Nice Job!

I would love for you to come and visit me and see the benefits of using an MP3 player for storytime for children.

See you there!

Robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://heartofwisdom.com/blog/

Lana said...

Neat pictures!

Thanks for the comment. Yes, on the downside it is sad that we decided this later in life but on the upside, it's never too late to start. JUST START! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I appreciate how down-to-earth your site it. Thanks so much for your comment on beyondjustmom.com.

Holly said...

wow! Beautiful. I'll have to check out Stumble Upon.
Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Unknown said...

Very cool pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Powered By Blogger