Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas Is Coming!

We may have just entered fall, with it's crisp air and colorful trees, but Christmas is just around the corner. You know how I know? Because of these:



I was finishing up my shopping at Safeway today, as WalMart doesn't carry everything that I need, and as I turned into the produce section I gasped. Mandarins are my absolute favorite fruit. We go through boxes of these each year. I wish these kind were sold year round, because I would buy them all the time. I got our first box for $4.99!! The kids will be excited because they love them as much as I do. My poor husband didn't grow up eating a lot of fruit, so he doesn't like them at all. But that's ok, the kids and I will eat our fair shares worth.

I'm going to sneak one before the kids come home...


*disclaimer* I do not assume responsibility for that horrid photo. I googled it and it was the best I could find.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yum. The arrival of the Darling Clementines always signals Christmas to me, despite the fact that a couple of stores around here seem to carry them year round now. I think they are sweeter in December. :)

Powered By Blogger