Monday, October 20, 2008

Acobox Photos

Today I was lucky to get another PayPerPost Opp, but I have to admit, I was a bit confused by it because I didn't quite understand what I had to do at first. But, if you see my post below this one, I figured it out. And it is so easy to do so! I was able to get free hosted images for my blog!

The website is Acobox.com and they have free images for bloggers! You know how difficult it is sometimes to find the right images for your blog post, or the right picture to convey what you are trying to explain or show? Well, now you don't have to worry about that anymore!

Acobox has tons of free blog images from every topic from Flora and Fauna, to Space, People and Landscapes. Anything you can imagine, really. All you have to do is create an account, and make sure you list your blog with them; then go searching their site for images.

This is one image I found that I liked

Free blog image | acobox.com

Once your blog is listed on their site, and you find an image on their site that you like, click on one of the buttons below the picture. Then start a new post on your blog, and just hit "Ctrl V" in the text box and it will immediately show up on your post. It is easy peasy! I plan to use their service for a long time, I am actually very happy with it already.

What's really great is that Acobox hosts the images for you, and everything is copyrighted already. You don't have to worry about re-sizing the photo either, because they have different size buttons under the photos. The photo I posted above is the largest size.


What a fantastic site! You can add personality to your blog with just a click and Ctrl V!

Here are another few to show the different sizes they offer:

The Louvre In France
Free blog image | acobox.com


Earth From Space
Free blog image | acobox.com

No comments:

Powered By Blogger