Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My Man Is Coming Home!

Originally he was supposed to be home today, but since we decided we weren't going to my cousin's wedding, he should be home monday or tuesday. We have a busy hometime planned for next week. Our daughter's birthday is on the 8th, so we have that day and then her birthday party on the 11th. On the 10th we're going to volunteer at the kids' Pumpkin Fund Run at their school, and that's in the afternoon. On the evening of the 11th, he and I are going on a date while my mom watches the kids. On the 12th we're going to a local pumpkin patch with the kids. We're looking forward to that, they have a corn maze, haunted house, a cider mill, all kinds of fun stuff. The 13th we have parent teacher conferences. And during that time, we have to schedule a day for me to get my glasses (I decided against the contacts. Even though I love having a glasses free face, the dryness was just too much to bear. I was going through a bottle of drops every week, and that's expensive. The only drops I can use that don't sting my eyes are $7 a bottle!), and we also have to find time to go to our storage unit and bring stuff there that we don't need at home. Plus, we are going to take out our Xmas stuff, and bring that home. He won't be home again till Xmas, so he gets it out for me so I can decorate beforehand.

Did you get tired reading that? I think we'll be exhausted by the week's end. And I still have to clean this weekend. I haven't done much around the house because I've been sick, so I have a lot to catch up on!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger