Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!



It is so hard to believe that six years ago today, I gave birth to a wonderful, stubborn, crazy, beautiful little girl. She came out looking like a little Indian Papoose with her spiky black hair! lol And how proud of her I am, she started kindergarten early and is now in first grade. Not many children can say they started kindergarten at age 4!!

I had a scheduled c-section with her, as my first two were also delivered by c-section. It was a bit of a rough one because my awful anesthesiologist decided to give me some awful drink to keep my nausea at bay, and it didn't work. I must have puked three times while on the operating table. When I got pregnant with her, it couldn't have come at a more inopportune time; My husband was un-employed and we were living in a two bedroom apartment. But somehow we made it all work. Officially I found out I was pregnant with her on Valentine's Day 2002. I had taken an OTC pee test the day before, but it was in the middle of the day, so a very faint line, and the health clinic took me first thing on valentine's day. She was definitely a surprise, not planned at all, but we still love her! lol We've since had one more "surprise", but no more for us as I had my tubes tied during my last c-section.

Well it's time to make some cake and open presents in a half hour when she comes home from school. On saturday she is having her party at the glow-in-the-dark mini golf in our local mall. We're all looking forward to it! She doesn't know, but we've made her birthday theme a surprise...Halloween! She loves this holiday, so all the plates, cups, cake, goody bags etc are halloween themed. I can't wait to see the look on her face, and I'll try post some pictures.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart, Mommy and Daddy love you so much!

1 comment:

Rina said...

Awwww cool!!!!! Great post!

Powered By Blogger