Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm Sick!

It never ends, right?

I've been battling a bit of a cold, but today it has morphed into this full time sore-throat, sneezing, coughing, runny nose, headache and sinus-pain filled battle inside my head. I always seem to get a bad cold around this time of the year though, so I guess it is time.

In other news, I somehow super-extended my right knee, tore a muscle...something, yesterday when I got out of the van while running my errands. It's pretty bad and I am having trouble walking. Which makes me irritated b/c that means all my weekend housework is now going to have to be done during the week when I don't want to.

Yep, I'm having a pity part, anyone else want to come?

1 comment:

Rina said...

I'll join.

My turd of a son decided he DID want a morning nap while we had a great day of thrifting planned for today.

Got through one store and guess who falls asleep in the car?

So I take him home, put him in the crib and GUESS WHO ISN'T SLEEPING ANYMORE.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I'm VERY ticked.

Powered By Blogger