Monday, January 26, 2009

Back To The Gym

I haven't gone regularly since NOVEMBER!!! ACK!!! Obviously December was just crazy with the holidays, snow, a few days off school etc etc. Then the 1st week of January we had no school either, and the 2nd week my son was sick. Last week I was sick and also hurt my knee. So we've had an odd couple months.

But today I ventured back and I feel good about it! I thought I was going to die on the elliptical though...I really have spent far too much time away from the gym. I landed up doing 25 minutes on the Elliptical, lots of weights/resistance training, and then I stretched for quite awhile. I do want to get back into spinning, but I don't think I am ready for it after taking so much time off. That's going to have to wait awhile, at least for the time being. If I were to just jump right back into that, I would really hurt myself. Spinning is not a workout to take lightly.

In other news, I think the UPS man is going to be able to drive to my house with his eyes closed pretty soon. We got a couple pkgs last week, and now 3 in a row this week! lol Today was part of the twins' birthday party supplies, tomorrow is a Gymboree order, and Wednesday is going to be more party supplies. I think my hubby will be expecting something next week too. What can I say, I like shopping!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Brooke said...

i tried spinning for the first time on Friday and it just about killed me.

although i do enjoy the total body toning classes offered there.

Powered By Blogger