Saturday, April 26, 2008

I went to Target again!

I'm a coupon fool now! lol See my post from a few days ago. I was able to get the same deals again! I just print a new one out every time I go, I won't need to buy toilet cleaner for a really long time. ;o) I didn't go to Target just for free stuff, because that is a waste of gas. I actually needed laundry detergent, printer ink, and a few other random items. And it was almost 70 degrees outside, so the kids and I went to Mc Donalds for an ice cream cone. The baby sure enjoyed it, as did the rest of us.

Also picked up the Scotch Brite Tub and Tile scrubber that is listed on this site. Normally this product is $14.99 at Target, and it was on clearance for $7.48. I used both coupons and was able to get it for .50 cents!! I didn't see the re-fill kits, so I might print of the $2 coupon for the next time I go and see if it is on sale. But for now I have the starter kit, and I will test it out tomorrow.
I'll review it as soon as I can.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger