Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday




It's that time again people!!

Shannon over at Rocks In My Dryer has been taking a blogging break over the summer, so this is why I haven't posted one of these in a long long time!

I really don't know what to write about today, so the first thing that came to mind was a specific type of nail polish I use. Revlon Color Stay.

If you're like me, your nails are ALWAYS getting chipped. I am a mom of 4 kids and my nails are constantly being run ragged, and my polish always chips. So last year I found this nail polish at Target and it is the best! It comes with a bonding color (your normal color) and a sealing shine coat. You can only use the two together, but they work like magic! I did my nails yesterday afternoon, and they still look freshly made.

Another thing I have recently discovered is "Magix" by Avon. It is a base you can use with or without your foundation, and it helps control oil. I suffer from terribly oily skin during the summer months, so this has been a lifesaver. It comes in a small toothpaste-like tube. My face has been much less shinier than before, and I feel better about myself too. Best thing of all, it has an SPF 20!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger